The driving license manual test includes thirty multiple-choice questions. Candidates have to answer all those questions by choosing the correct option. These are selected by the in-charge and most of the people consider it as not a credible test. There were many objections to the manual test process.
A manual driving license is time-consuming. About three weeks are required to get a driving license which is quite pathetic. So then the Driving licensing and test center consider this problem that should require an authentic solution.
Living in the digital world you want everything done quickly. Online procedures are easy to be done and don’t let you wait for hours. All the developed countries are digitizing all their state-related procedures like South Korea has online driving license tests.
Pakistan is an underdeveloped country making efforts for digitalizing all the governmental proceedings. One of the recent developments in this regard is the E-sign driving test for driving license.
E-Sign driving test is the initiative of the Driving licensing and test center of DHA Lahore. It is not time-consuming and the test is taken on the computer. So, candidates will not remain unsatisfied with the procedure. By E-sign driving test you can get your driving license within a week.
According to the survey, 80% of car owners hold a driving license in Pakistan, which is a good ratio. As you know a driving license helps to minimize road accidents. Everyone knows the traffic rules and obeys them.
Steps for applying for E-sign driving license test
If you are applying first time for a driving license you have to go through the following steps:
- You have to go to the office in person
- Show your national identity card (CNIC).
- You can only apply in your distract of which you have a domicile in other cases you have taken permission from the DPO first.
- Then you have to paste a ticket of 60 rupees
- In the last, your medical form should be signed by an authorized medical practitioner.
- If your license is expired and wants to renew it. You just need an expired license and ID card then you are eligible for a driving test.
- You just have to visit the reception of the test center. They will check your documents and give you a token for a test.
- They categorize tokens into senior citizens and ladies who are considered on the priority list.
- Now your test will be conducted online in the test center.
Type of questions asked in the E-Sign driving test
You don’t need to be confused and hesitate from this test. It is based on simple MCQs and the time to solve is 120 seconds.
What if I can’t pass the E-Sign driving test?
If you can’t pass the driving test you don’t have to worry about it. You can give the test again after 42 days of the first test. So don’t lose heart you can try again.
Many people were not satisfied with the manual test. Candidates claim that the test was not conducted on merit. So, to make the test transparent this online system is introduced. Some candidates wouldn’t pass the test because of a lack of confidence.
E-Sign driving test solves all the related problems and makes it convenient for every individual of the state. You can get your result right after completing the test. You don’t have to wait for the result and after passing the test you can give a driving test on the same day.